Print E-mail

About Us

Our History | Our Philosophy | Our Aim & Objectives | Our Organization

Our History

Yu Der School was first established by Madam Sha Yen Ru (LLB) in Jalan Khoo Teik Ee, off Jalan Imbi in 1952.

Her retirement in 1981 has paved the way for present proprietor - Mr. Tang Wee Eing (Singapore Nanyang University) and Mrs Tang nee Lee Seow Fong (Singapore Ngee Ann College).

In 1981, Yu Der School was relocated to Jalan
Tun Razak. In 1982, Full Day Service was introduced
to let children grow and develop in an educational environment. It is currently known as
Taska Subuh.


In 1989, Pandan Jaya branch was
established to enable children in the area
to have a good and solid foundation in early

In 1993, Yu Der opened its door to more
children in Pandan Indah.

Rental contract at Jalan Tun Razak ended
in November 1997. 70% of children continued
their studies in Pandan Jaya and Pandan Indah.
Pandan Indah School was known as Main School.



Yu Der School